cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P&G Good Everyday: $5 Starbucks GCs

123Save
Deal Ambassador

Update- as of 0944 ET 8/29/22 they’re gone again. That was fast! Guess lots of members were waiting.

I’ve been watching for a few weeks. Just saw them added back to the catalog today. 

7A853BCE-4969-4A7C-86B7-4AD7155B17FD.jpeg

9 Replies

Re: P&G Good Everyday: $5 Starbucks GCs are Back

Icequeen813
Deal Master

CD3257A9-3872-4798-89C4-1B6579DAA4CB.jpeg

4AD984B7-D671-4063-B79A-462D91C80FC9.jpeg

@123Save  You can buy Starbucks GC in $5 GC& get 1% cash back from Ibotta.

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813 

As a heavy user of Ibotta, I’m well aware of the GCs available for purchase from Ibotta.

My post was to inform people that they can redeem their P&G Good Everyday Rewards points for a Starbucks GC.

When the GCs are available, you’re allowed to use 1500 points per month for two $5 GCs for FREE

Blair199120
Deal Sharer

I use the P&G rewards program too but in my opinion it's kinda hard to rack up points on there if you don't consistently make select P&G branded product purchases and upload the receipts and even then you still don't get that many points per item/receipt. I do all of the little side activities to earn the extra points I'm offered through email such as surveys, quizzes, etc and that mainly how I rack up points but other than that my points balance stays relatively low.... Then again, when I do get up to around 100 pts I can't help myself but to redeem them for Sweepstakes entries to their AWESOME giveaways. Has ANYONE out there ever won any of this P&G program's Sweepstakes??? 

0 Likes

SavingsCrazy
Deal Sharer

Rats.  I went to look.  Not in there.  It’s been a while since I’ve seen any.  April or maybe May ? Hopefully they come back.  

0 Likes

SavingsCrazy
Deal Sharer

My points come predominantly from Walgreens deals and Dollar General deals, which have tons of PG deals. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I have 3720 points with P&G Good Everyday.

Unfortunately, there hasn't been anything I wanted for months.

I usually get my points from Crest or Oral-B products for FREE at Walgreens.  We also use Charmin and I buy Tide when there is a great deal.

I have gotten a few Dominos $5 gift cards and a Subway $5 gift card.  I don't drink coffee, so Starbucks is not an option for me.  

The only option right now is TaskRabbit $15 Promo Code, which I am not interested in.

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

Check the P&G rewards site. I just redeemed my second Starbucks $5 GC. 

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@mmoore01 

Check the P&G Rewards site. I see $5 GCs available for Dunkin’ if that interests you. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Thanks.

I actually picked a Starbucks $5 gift card AND a Dunkin' Donuts $5 gift card.  Wish I could pick multiple cards.

As I said, I don't drink coffee, but I know my daughter will use them.

0 Likes