cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pace Salsa

Skim
Rewards Guide

Can someone please help me with this offer?   Only in the description does it state that you have to purchase 2 but I’m only a few months into this - maybe I’m missing something ? 

E47B2EAE-4D13-438B-AFE1-0F4704461E7F.jpeg

9FC2ACAB-ABB4-4892-AF24-B3BEDA364F11.jpeg

0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: Pace Salsa

Skim
Rewards Guide

Oh..I see now. It really should be worded a bit clearer for people who are easily confused.  😆 
Sorry about that. Thanks! 

0 Likes

Dean

🤔 Must buy 2 with a limit of 5? That really is some odd wording. Never seen one like this before. 

(’๏_๏`) The moment you realize 2022 is pronounced “2020 too”.

What-Shot
Super Saver

I agree with @Dean, the wording is odd. I am guessing it is a typo. Typically if the offer requires the purchase of 2, it would not then say you can do it 5x. If this were an offer that interested me,  I would inquire from @LaraL.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

into10s
Deal Sharer

It sounds like it’s a combo purchase: Pace Salsa and Picante & Queso “both products must be purchased on the same receipt”.

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@into10s  It is a combo, pick any 2. Salsa, picante or salsa.

What-Shot
Super Saver

For an offer such as this, I remain convinced that the "Limit 5" note instead should state: "Must Buy 2" (if in fact the purchase of 2 is what is required here)...unless it is a TRICK.

If it is a TRICK, it's a GOODIE, and I suspect many will fall for it. 

Seriously, tho, I don't recall ibotta ever posting an offer this way. If this is their new modus operandi, I better be more attentive! 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Skim
Rewards Guide

Yeah, I totally agree and that’s what threw me off. 
Thank you so much for the help everyone. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Sounds like everyone figured it out. I do agree that the wording is confusing, I'll pass along the feedback.