cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Pay with Ibotta

Mincatmor
Rewards Hunter

How much money do you save when you use pay with Ibotta? The one I'm looking at right now is Bath & Body Works thanks

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Pay with Ibotta

Dana
Deal Expert

It is a percentage of how much your gift card is each giftcard is a diffreent percentage. FYI ibotta update today makes them say gift card since that is what they are anyway. Also if yoiu click on the gift card youi want it tells you ontop how much cash back and when yoiu start puttinh in an amount it says what is has to be between

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

global1
Shopper

I'm seeing 3% cash back with Bath & Body Works.

Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

It is a percentage of how much your gift card is each giftcard is a diffreent percentage. FYI ibotta update today makes them say gift card since that is what they are anyway. Also if yoiu click on the gift card youi want it tells you ontop how much cash back and when yoiu start puttinh in an amount it says what is has to be between

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

chriswms48
Rewards Hunter

ok, so you buy a gift card from them for the store you are shopping at and they give you extra %age?

Solved! Go to solution

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@chriswms48  Yes, you’ll get a certain % back in earnings. As @Dana mentioned, the % varies by store.  I received 1% back for buying an Amazon GC but only 0.5% for Walmart GC. The thing I love is that now you can use your earnings to purchase these GCs, so nothing out of pocket AND you get more earnings, so it’s a win-win!

Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

And each gift card counts towards bonuses.