cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal touch-free - (CVS) $10 off First Purchase of $20 + by 12/12/20

Rickibotta
Deal Master

(I didn't see this posted anywhere. Just got the email this morning.)

PayPal touch-free now accepted at CVS® stores nationwide,

Get a $10 reward with your first touch-free CVS® transaction of $20 or more with the PayPal app by December 12, 2020. Just scan the QR code in your PayPal app at checkout.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Tags (2)
11 Replies

Re: PayPal touch-free - (CVS) $10 off First Purchase of $20 + by 12/12/20

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Hmmm - that sounds promising - I don't generally use paypal (although I do have a paypal account)  But $10 off $20 is mighty tempting. 

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I do have a PayPal account, but I only use it to get Ibotta rebates.  I rarely leave any money in the account.

However, I do have a credit card attached to my PayPal account from when I go to eBay.

If I use this offer at CVS, will my purchase be charged to my credit card?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

It should go to whatever backup funding source you have attached as primary.  It could be a bank account or a credit card.  You do not have to have a PAYPAL balance/

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Glammy

Wow! Thanks Ric. I will use and confirm. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Glammy 

Just spreading the love.  I don't use CVS.  I get so confused listening to you guys doing this CVS-speak.....lol.

I do know there is something that CVS allows you to do that most places don't with coupons or something, but I cant for the life of me remember what it was at this point......loll. 

You all may get me to go to the dark side though.   I think I have a CVS 'card' though

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

There are a few "strange" things that happen at CVS.

I don't know if this is still true, but I was told by a cashier at CVS that they take expired coupons.  Officially, I don't think they do, but it had to do with the time period between the expiration date and when it has to be sent in date.

If your CVS store closes before midnight on Saturdays, they are changing prices.  For several hours, they will honor the current sale prices AND the new sale prices for Sunday.  If the store is open 24 hours, then they make the changes in the wee hours.

I like that the Extra Bucks are good for a month.  Register Rewards at Walgreens only last 2 weeks.

The 98% rule is also unique to CVS.  If you have an offer that requires you to spend $10 to earn 2 Extra Bucks, you can actually earn the $2 Extra Bucks if you spend as little as $9.80.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 @Glammy @FelskyNY 

Remember this offer is only good when you set up and use PAYAL touch-free.

Also, I do not see this offer on my PAYPAL page, and I can't find any links to this offer that work anymore.

Not sure what is going on. 

When you go to CVS next, you may want to check for any signage that may mention thsi deal

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta @mmoore01 @Glammy   I searched online and it also says that Venmo is being accepted at CVS - I know a lot of the "kids these days" do Venmo - I personally do not.  If I happen to visit the "cult" headquarters of CVS - I'll let you know. 

0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta  The $10 back on $20 CVS purchase is back.  The offer will run until modified, suspended, or terminated by PayPal.

A12AC980-661F-4FBB-85F8-38E98FBD91B0.jpeg