cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peacock Premium $19.99/yr As NBC Moves Content From Hulu

Dean

NBC content will be moved from Hulu to Peacock in September. New Peacock Premium subscribers can sign up for $1.99 per month or $19.99 for one year. And if you’re a DOOL fan, the show is moving from NBC to Peacock on September 12, so you’ll want to sign up to keep up with the happenings in Salem.

https://variety.com/2022/digital/news/peacock-nbc-bravo-next-day-episodes-hulu-1235349343/

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Peacock Premium $19.99/yr As NBC Moves Content From Hulu

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

Tell them the deal about Universal movies and other studios 45 days after theatrical release.

Black Phone dropped a week or so ago, and Jurassic Park is dropping soon.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Dean

@Rickibotta 

The linked article has info about the movies coming to Peacock. For $20 a year, it’s worth it just for the movies. I’m not sure I qualify since this is for new customers according to the article. Might try alternative email and payment source. I canceled Netflix again and going to cancel HBO Max since my half price deal ends this month. HBO Max also has a discount promotion going on but too many negative changes being made after merging with Discovery. Still have Hulu for 99¢ a month until November. Hopefully they’ll have the same deal again for Black Friday. That leaves me with Disney+ annual subscription already paid until next March. 

Helpful Links

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

The Peacock game has been strong the last few months.

Black Phone,  Jurassic World Dominion.  Just watched Halloween Ends.

Meet Cute was good if you like Pete Davidson.

Nope should be dropping there sometime in the next two or three weeks

Lots of Halloween movies this month.  I have watched several of the Leprechaun & Chucky movies.  Those both are hard to find streaming, so it was nice to knock a lot of those off of my to-watch list.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Dean

This deal is back in case anyone wants to get it. The promo runs until November 19.

https://thestreamable.com/news/deal-alert-get-peacock-premium-for-just-19-99-for-an-entire-year-60-p...

Helpful Links

0 Likes