cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pending for 2 weeks... maximum time?

Scott
Deal Sharer

Hi all, I was wondering if there is a maximum pending time? Does the rebate get approved when it hits this date or will the rebate just disappear?

I bought "Michel et Augustin" cookies at Whole Foods for $4.99 with a $4.99 rebate 2 weeks ago. I haven't opened them and still have my receipt, I am thinking about returning them but want to wait for the pending process to finish.  My app says the average pending time for whole foods is 24 hours, does anyone know what the maximum pending time is and what happens?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Pending for 2 weeks... maximum time?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Scott 

Was this an online rebate via the chrome extension, or a regular purchase? 

If it is just a regular purchase where you add to your mobile and buy at store, I never let anything pend for more than 2 days.  It usually indicates there is some issue.  Some may say wait longer than 2 days.   If ibotta suggests you wait longer than that, okay.  But it is your money so you have to do what is comfortable wth you.

If it is an online order, those sometimes can take longer.  Many stores may take a few months, but I guess grocery lands in your account much quicker than that.  I can't help with online since I do not do my online rebating via ibotta.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

2 Weeks is way too long. You can put in a ticket or send them a facebook message on the ibotta page. But if you return them you will get the credit your looking for reversed once you get it.

0 Likes

Scott
Deal Sharer

Thanks for the replies,

This was a regular in store purchase. I've never seen anything pend this long.  There is another post here titled "Whole Foods Pending Time" where 2 other people are also having the same issue with the same item from Whole Foods.

I'll send in a ticket 

0 Likes

juliusskinner
Rewards Hunter

I recommend to find it online or you might go through Meijer Return Policy at their official site. 

0 Likes