Did you mean: 

Re: Pepperidge Farms Goldfish FAO

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

Guess who’s going to WM today? 😂 

Thank you @OBSHOP ! 

Dean

Got this offer but never got the crayon offer. Ibotta must know I have no artistic abilities. 😩

(’๏_๏`) The moment you realize 2022 is pronounced “2020 too”.

123Save
Skilled Saver

The offer is alive!

Guess it’s triggered to display after 8a in Colorado? The BTS section for WM in-store reappeared to show the new offer. Current expiration time stamp is 8/18/21 at 02:59

73393AD5-59B0-4671-BA05-98D739418239.jpeg

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Showed up in my gallery now.  I actually like the baked puffy ones (don't think that's the actual name of them though)

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@OBSHOP  Thank you for sharing! 
I bought the xtra cheddar bake kind for store pickup at Target and it had TC 10% off just for that variety. After applying my TC earnings, it was only $0.77 but I used my GC from buying $50 worth of health products last weekend, so nothing oop and $1.12 mm for these yummy Golden deliciousness!

81FF8E1E-D536-47F5-8805-4FF8C419E217.jpeg

25912D43-EDD3-4EA5-AE53-A9D7C618D4A6.jpeg

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

Well played Saipan.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

Didn't you get the email.  I thought everybody got it this morning that is signed up for emails

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I picked up my Goldfish this morning at Walmart.  They were $1.62, so I made $.27 on the deal.

I checked Ibotta to see what was new and saw the banner.  I didn't have to clear my cache.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

My email came in at 11:05 am Eastern Time.  If I had waited for the email, I would have already been home.  They need to send these out at 6 or 7 am in the morning!

Dean

@mmoore01 @Rickibotta  My email came at 10:04 am central. So is someone in Denver sending these out manually when they get to work?

(’๏_๏`) The moment you realize 2022 is pronounced “2020 too”.