Anyone hear back on their Philly “don’t buy cream cheese” rebate? I submitted my receipt on the 28th. I was thinking the approval process was 1-2 weeks with rebate following in 2-4 weeks. Haven’t heard boo whether my receipt was accepted. Already ate the pie so it’s too late to return lol.
@Jodi-lozier Same here. Haven't heard anything back yet. I'm not concerned, but it would be nice to know if my receipt was accepted. I also uploaded mine on the 28th. At least you know you're not alone in waiting!
@Icequeen813 it reads like they did get the email, as that was the only way to submit the receipt was through the unique link they sent. The unique link email said it'd take 1-2 wks for approval, then another 2-4 wks to receive the reward. It's just been about 2 wks (I uploaded mine on the 28th as well) and nobody's heard anything yet.
Oh the life.
1) Waiting on Flipz
2) Waiting on Kraft Phily Cheesecake
3) Waiting on Unilvver Klondike (just submitted 3rd today)
4) Waiting on open ticket with SK to see if they will give progress for Klondike purchase from 1/10 that I had already submitted before the Unilever bonus started. I have never submitted a ticket for this before, and no big deal if they deny. I am just going to struggle to get any of the 5 Unilever bonuses this time around,.
5) Waiting on $5 Energizer rebate
6) Waiting on Purdue basketball game on Friday. Tuesday game postponed against Michigan due to Covid on Michigan team.
Waiting su-cks, especially when you are impatient.