cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Philly cream cheese rebate

Jodi-lozier
Saver

Anyone hear back on their Philly “don’t buy cream cheese” rebate? I submitted my receipt on the 28th. I was thinking the approval process was 1-2 weeks with rebate following in 2-4 weeks. Haven’t heard boo whether my receipt was accepted. Already ate the pie so it’s too late to return lol. 

0 Likes
18 Replies

Re: Philly cream cheese rebate

mom2furkids
Skilled Saver

@Jodi-lozier Same here. Haven't heard anything back yet. I'm not concerned, but it would be nice to know if my receipt was accepted. I also uploaded mine on the 28th. At least you know you're not alone in waiting!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

79B6CE13-8D26-4B76-AA48-90730B32EFBD.png

@mom2furkids @Jodi-lozier   If you didn’t get confirmation email prior to Christmas, you did not get deal .I read this in original posting 

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813  it reads like they did get the email, as that was the only way to submit the receipt was through the unique link they sent.   The unique link email said it'd take 1-2 wks  for approval, then another 2-4 wks to receive the reward.  It's just been about 2 wks (I uploaded mine on the 28th as well) and nobody's heard anything yet. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@MelissaR   I thought  @FelskyNY @Rickibotta  may have gotten their GC already…. Maybe not 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 @MelissaR  Not yet.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Oh the life.

1) Waiting on Flipz

2) Waiting on Kraft Phily Cheesecake

3) Waiting on Unilvver Klondike  (just submitted 3rd today)

4) Waiting on open ticket with SK to see if they will give progress for Klondike purchase from 1/10 that I had already submitted before the Unilever bonus started.  I have never submitted a ticket for this before, and no big deal if they deny.  I am just going to struggle to get any of the 5 Unilever bonuses this time around,.  

5) Waiting on $5 Energizer rebate

6) Waiting on Purdue basketball game on Friday.  Tuesday game postponed against Michigan due to Covid on Michigan team.

Waiting su-cks, especially when you are impatient.

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
0 Likes

Jodi-lozier
Saver

But WAIT, there’s more…..,🙂

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@Jodi-lozier @mom2furkids @FelskyNY  @Rickibotta

Ck your emails, I just got my $20 reward!  I selected a physical card vs digital so I can use it in store, and it should take 7-10 business days to arrive.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@MelissaR  Nothing yet, but looks promising!

0 Likes