cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help!

Cheflynne
Shopper

So I check the codes with my phone... OFFER MATCHED... I upload my receipt to IBOTTA they give me the run around! What’s up?? One friend that I brought to IBOTTA ( I never got the credit for) after making almost $169 quit! It’s a great app but then again I find myself having to constantly go back and forth and still sometimes not getting my money! I’m almost to $200 but should be there by now! The Online bonuses I never got those credits... anyone else have problems? Thanks in advance Sorry for the long rant

0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: Please help!

Dana
Deal Expert

The online bonuses started december 3 and ended a few days ago. If you bought the correct items and read the online stores fine print before you bought anything it can take up to 90 days to get credit (most stores you will not see pending). Once it goes through they'll count for the bonus even thought the bonus is expired. It's always been that way.

BrooklynWynter
Shopper

I did have problems before with an online order thru Walmart. They didn't even acknowledge the purchase at first so I had to contact them. When they finally did, they gave me credit for a single offer. I was like "Whoa there, I have about 13 offers with this order!". I ended up having to contact them again and fight for those offers by taking screenshots, adding offer totals, etc. But they were nice and apologetic about it and I ended up getting my full credit for those offers. Just took awhile. Haven't had too many problems since. I stopped doing online offers if I can help it. Receipts are so much easier and faster to process. Your credit is instant. Hope this helps and hang in there. Ibotta can be a pain in the booty to deal with but the payoffs are worth it in the end! 

BrooklynWynter
Shopper

P.S. You might not have received credit for your friend because they have to a. Be a brand new user to Ibotta, having never had an account before, and b. They can't share a device with any other ibotta user. Meaning they can't use their mom's phone if she also uses ibotta. They are very strict about that and they do not inform you if your friend doesn't qualify you for the bonus. You just never get it. I learned this the hard way myself. Lol

Cheflynne
Shopper

It is worth it for sure! I’ve had problems with both online and reciepts but I’ll keep plugging along!! Thanks so much!!

Cheflynne
Shopper

Thanks so much for your reply! I am not seeing a lot of the fine prints.... I’m fairly new and living this app but still trying to understand things! Thanks again!!

Cheflynne
Shopper

thanks so much the friend is my mom lol and I’m sure she had never used it before... perhaps I’ll wait a bit more and then if nothing I’ll contact customer service... thanks again!!!

BrooklynWynter
Shopper

No problem! 😉

0 Likes

BrooklynWynter
Shopper

Just an fyi, if you do go the customer service route expect around a two week wait for a reply. No joke. I've been locked out of my account (for entering the wrong password too many times) for over a week now with no reply yet. I was informed by other users it is about a 2 wk wait. Ridiculous but what can ya do. 🤷🏼‍♀️ lol And gotta love them moms.  Mine refuses to even try it out of fear of identity theft. Technology is her enemy. 🤣🤣 I told her let them steal mine...maybe they'll improve it. 😉

0 Likes