cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Poshmark

HillaryMarek
Shopper

There was a great $10 intro deal for using Poshmark Via ibotta  a while back. I was using it in conjunction with the $10 sign up bonus on Poshmark for new users via invite code “hillaryshouston” Plus the $10 to sign up for ibotta, giving anyone I invited a quick $30 to spend on anything in my Poshmark Boutique. They would spend money in my store, then I would also get the referral money from ibotta and Poshmark, needless to say it was a win-win for everyone involved. Then a couple months ago I tried to find the deal he showed someone and I couldn’t find it anywhere on Ibotta Which is fine because obviously deals expire and promotions in. But I can’t find Poshmark at all on Ibotta anymore. Does anyone know why? Are they not associated with each other anymore? So I guess the question I’m asking the community is can I still use the original code for people to get a $10 refund from Ibotta when they sign up to Poshmark or is that over with? Any information on this would be very helpful because I have some blog posts and advertisement up for it and if I can’t honor the promotion that I posted about I need to take it down. 

Labels (2)
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Poshmark

Dana
Deal Expert

Nope that is over and poshmark isn't on ibotta anymore. Companies decide how long they want to be on/off ibotta. Like Joannes thats been gone awhile too. They come back eventually.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

Nope that is over and poshmark isn't on ibotta anymore. Companies decide how long they want to be on/off ibotta. Like Joannes thats been gone awhile too. They come back eventually.

Solved! Go to solution

HillaryMarek
Shopper

Oh wow! I didn’t know Joanns was gone too. That was one of my other favorites. Thanks for the heads up. 

0 Likes