cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premier protein reward issues

Julieszekere
Rewards Hunter

To redeem the premier protein reward you must purchase the chocolate protein shakes and a package of the cinnamon roll shakes. There is a offer for the chocolate shakes, but not one for the cinnamon roll shakes. How would I complete this reward if there's no offer on the cinnamon roll shakes?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Premier protein reward issues

Dana
Deal Expert

If the cinnamon roll is not listed with a store in your bonus then it's not available to you.

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@Julieszekere  The only premier protein offers I have are the 12 pack& the canister of the powder at Walmart only. I recommend the caramel flavor, I bought 12 pack last week but all they had was chocolate. .I don’t see the offer you have.By the way it was for any flavor

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@Julieszekere  I am curious what was bonus, mine is$2 rebate. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Expert

The $2.00 bonus I have is for any flavor of the 12 pack and a 4 pk of the Cinnamon Roll shakes.  Yes, the Cinnamon Roll shakes are currently not in Ibotta, but I do remember they were.  I am guessing the offer expired or maybe it was pulled because it wasn't available yet. I remember looking for that flavor a month or two ago, but my Walmart didn't carry it.

My bonus doesn't expire until 06/11/21.  I would keep checking, it could come back.

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

@Julieszekere there's a similar problem with the Underwood CANNED wine bonus, which began last fall and will expire I THINK NEXT MONTH. Since December there have been no Underwood canned wine OFFERS PERIOD

0 Likes