cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY  need a screenshot?

B949CD96-AF61-4C9F-B14E-16D96D04831D.jpeg

0 Likes

Re: Press’d Cooking Oil at Walmart - Shopkick

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody   Thank you - I took it before I sent it. 

I also repeated the Palmolive and the scrub sponges, but although the bundle is showing, only the Palmolive was available when I uploaded my receipt. 

Same problem w/ swagbucks, it didn't recognize my sponges - so I'll be fighting with both apps.  I have screenshots of all pending offers. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  @Mikosmama  I just checked SK again. The sponge/Palmolive bundle and press'd oil offers are both gone. Double check before you buy

Rickibotta
Deal Master

My WM doesn't carry Press'd oil

My WM doesn't carry the small Veggie Straws

But it isn't a total loss.   

I do have the SK offers.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

I still have both rebates. Its maybe because I never did them before. The Dove,Suave and almond butter are gone for me after 3 redemptions 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY  I grabbed another Press’d Avocado Oil and the Keto Olive Oil since both had unique offers 1,500 kicks.  I also grabbed more money-making Veggie Straws for 800 kicks to help offset.  Similar to you, the submission is pending for 1,250 for each oil and the Veggie Straws are pending for only 700.  Will be interesting to see how this plays out. 

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY  I’m impress’d… SK processed the receipt as originally marketed.

In total, I grabbed 3 bottles of cooking oil and 2 bags of veggie straws for $24.34 and received $23.20 from SK for $1.14 net cost.  Pretty good for an otherwise slow MWMM (only got 5 of 15).

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I opened a SK ticket.  Can't find the Veggie Straws either.

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Thanks for the heads up @FelskyNY ! I made a major mistake and forgot my phone at home when I went to run my errands tonight. 😬 But I found one Press’d oil left with a coupon on, however it was the one all the way to the back of the shelf. A lovely associate got it down for me. From there I went to the soda aisle to get my Coca Cola with coffee freebie. At first glance it looked like they were all gone, but I saw one rolling around alllll the way in the back of the deep shelves behind everything else. Just as I was trying to figure out how to get it, I saw that same associate. I looked at him and he laughed because he knew what I was going to ask. He was my hero tonight. 😆 I just hoped my SK offer would still be there when I could get home and scan my receipt. Thankfully it was, and I just got the points. Very quick turnaround on that one tonight!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Very happy to say both my SK and SB were credited for the missing credits.

I had done the oil (SK), 2 sponges and 1 Palmolive (SK and SB)