Happy Pringles to you!

Screenshot_20210203-204623_Ibotta.jpg

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
Tags (1)
10 Replies

Re: Pringles FREE

What-Shot
Super Saver

I was delighted to stumble across this. There are a number of FAOs I plan to get tomorrow (Thursday). Hopefully there will be a GREAT Weekend Warrior bonus to compliment my efforts!

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

Sweet!

I agree that I hope there is a good WW bonus tomorrow. I have 15 of 110 toward the Rising Star Bonus. FAOs make it easy to keep chipping away at the goal!

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@What-Shot @Ibotta-Addict I didn't see this till you pointed it out @what so thank you! I've actually had the BBQ and the cheddar. I want a huge fan of the BBQ, but I did like the cheddar. I still have a can of them. I thought they would be to hot based on being called scorching, but they really aren't. Has a little kick to it but nothing ike those flaming hot cheetos which I can't even have. Definitley will.pick up another cheddar!

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Donna2 

Actually, I haven't tried them yet. I've been gauging them. Before this FAO, they would have been just shy of 50-cents OP after rebate. And since we likely would donate them rather than eat them, I was planning to redeem the offer only if that 50-cents would be an "investment" toward a bonus. But now that it's an FAO, I don't need to wait! 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  Thanks - adding this one to my list. 

I think there needs to be an Ibotta Mall where all the stores we need are magically in the same parking lot with no traffic and no runaway shopping carts stuck in piles of snow so you have to get out of your car to move the wagon AKA buggy to park your car after wading through waist high slush.

mmoore01
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

There is such a place.  It's called Florida!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01   Flor-I-Da  - am I pronouncing that right  LOL   Except for the occasional tropical storm or Hurricane (yes we get them too here in NY), it may be a feasible solution.  

What-Shot
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  @mmoore01  @Donna2  @Ibotta-Addict 

Yay, this will be a sweet freebie-item toward my $10/36 Bouquet Bonus.  Thankfully it lasts 10 days rather than just a weekend.  

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

The last 2 times I bought Scorchin' Pringles they were just $1+tax at Walmart.  Been with Ibotta more or less 2 & half years, all but 2 or 3 Pringles offers were Walmart exclusives

0 Likes