cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pringles/Red Bull combo offer

jkhall2307
Shopper

Has anyone had issues with the Pringles/Red Bull (12 ct 8.4 oz) combo offer for Walmart? I am unsure if the UPC is different or not. I keep getting auto rejected when submitting Red Bull's UPC. I have submitted a ticket. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Pringles/Red Bull combo offer

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

Not offered in mi Walmart/ Ibotta deals. Might be a regional deal

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

What happens when you go into the offer  details and scan under CHECK PRODUCT BARCODE?

I always scan everything in store before I buy to make sure it isn't rejected and I have never had an issue.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

Me too

jkhall2307
Shopper

Rickibotta - the Pringle’s was verified. Only Sugar Free Red Bull would qualify as that was the only other 12 pack in the store. The rebate clearly stated it would accept the regular Red Bull (12 count @ 8.4 oz). It’s even pictured in the offer. The Red Bull regular automatically denied during UPC and when I went to submit it for review. 

65C38F2C-3FBB-4430-B02C-8EFE7C8FDC15.png

0 Likes

jkhall2307
Shopper

Hope we find a solution to this.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

jkhall,  I had the same thing happen to me.   At Walmart, I scanned the regular one, and it said it did not match.  So I had to pick a different one they had in stock that did match.   

They are usually good about giving you credit for something like this.     You should be okay.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes