cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRINGLES WAVY COUPONS.COM AP $1 WYB 3

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20201029_185041_825.jpg

 Double check you still have the Ibotta offer. 

Tags (2)
8 Replies

Re: PRINGLES WAVY COUPONS.COM AP $1 WYB 3

Icequeen813
Deal Master

I got a$1 back on 1. They’re awful!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  We favor the popchips if we are eating Ibotta snacks (Myself will always be a clio bar) My family aren't big fans of pringles.   Lay's yes - I also like the popcorners (not on Ibotta) - but again - dieting so no chips for me. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I agree with @Icequeen813 on the Wavy Pringles.  I love regular Pringles though.  They r my chip of choice..  I do not like that the wavy ones are thicker and I have personally found a lot of breakage in the chips that I don't find in regular Pringles.

I would only got wavy ones if I could get them for about a quarter.  I stock up on regular MEGA Pringles when they are 99 cents.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta @Icequeen813   If you stack the $1 back on 1 (x3) and the $1 on 3 coupon, they will cost about .15¢ each.   Also, some people mentioned there were peelies on the cheddar cheese ones (Peelies - coupons on the package that you can peel off and use)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

In the immortal words of Joe Biden,  "c'mon man", you know I never get any of the good ibotta offers you do.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY   @Icequeen813 

Were u guys saying you have $1 ibotta X3?

I have the Coupons.com one for $1 off 3, but wondering about the oher one.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  There was a pringles wavy offer on Ibotta (I used mine) and it was a limit of 3 - if I remember correctly -so you could buy 3 and use the coupon and submit the Ibotta offer (if you still have it)

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Thanks for the response.  I never got that one.   I guess I am buying these things after all.  Kroger has them on sale for 99¢ and then $1 off 3 DQ, so 97¢ for all 3.

0 Likes