cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: PUBLIX: Babybel SB Deal

Lollykins
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813  I originally had the same in my SB app.  Then they sent me this "congrats" email.

Screenshot_20220516-180613_Gmail.jpg

😥

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Lollykins  et al  I received 200 pts this am, I did reach out to CS to  ask for explanation as other apps honor Publix promotion 

E3628A78-100F-4673-AD70-DA9650D7487E.jpeg

0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

I purchased 4 on Thursday. After 2 attempts it was sent to review. I got the credit for all of them with 2 hours. I purchased more on Sunday. It went for review too. It was not showing under the ledger as pending. I got the full credit around noon on Monday 

0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

Each time I put these 4 items as first one on the receipt. I had in the past problems when items in the middle of receipts. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Lovetosavenow   So you received 1200 in total?  I bought  @ Publix & only got 200. I contacted sB help center & no luck… What  did you do differently 

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

Received the 600SB today from my Sunday purchase of 2.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

ALL: 

I have done BOGOF deals at Kroger 3 times with SB rebates, and they have never paid out right. 

My Kroger shows the second with a price of $0.00.  (Some Krogers do half off for each.)  

Below is one response.   The other two are very similar, mentioning the same rule.

(For the Arm & Hammer deal below, they awarded me 200SB instead of 600SB, crediting me for only one bag instead of two.  When I asked if they could make an exception since I was unaware of the rule, she gave me 100SB.  On two other occasions, they just said NO. )   At that time, I googled and found a few thread discussing and others said the same.   So for those of you who got credit, realize they may not always give it to you for a ticket.  I stopped trying because I am sick of returning.  So I now avoid BOGOF deals for SB.)

============================================

April (Swagbucks)

Mar 9, 2022, 4:58 PM PST

Hello Richard

Thank you for your feedback! This information could be found toward the bottom of the Fine Print section located here.   https://www.swagbucks.com/shop/magic-receipts/arm-hammer-plus-oxiclean-5-in-1-power-paks-coupon/2273... *Uploaded receipts are not eligible for SB if linked to other promotions.  We apologize for the inconvenience and please know we have added a courtesy credit to your account. Items that appear on your receipt as free or sales that ring up as $0.00 are not eligible for credit since they are linked to other promotions.  We appreciate your patience and support. Have a great day!

============================================

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

So jealous.   All of you with this deal - lucky dogs.   Good on ya.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

Yes, I received 1200 for purchasing 4 items. They are the first lines on the receipt 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Lovetosavenow I’ve put in a ticket to request my 600 2x since some were honored & others not. I just got 200!!

0 Likes