cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUBLIX: Babybel SB Deal

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

Babybel cheese is BOGO at Publix this week and there is a SB $6.00 offer wyb 2. My receipt is "under review".

$7.49 - $6.00SB = $1.49 for both

Maximum Of Two Receipt Submissions Per Week For This Offer.

Option 1: Buy 1 pouch of mini Babybel® Cheese (Original, 12 count) and earn $2 Cash Back.
or
Option 2: Buy 2 on the same receipt and earn $6 Cash Back!*

Limit: You can do any combination of the above options no more than twice per week (Sunday - Saturday).

*Only purchases of the following products are eligible for Cash Back:
Mini Babybel® Original Semisoft Cheese, 12 ct. No other products are eligible for Cash Back.

21 Replies

Re: PUBLIX: Babybel SB Deal

Icequeen813
Deal Master

thanks, I missed this, I’ll go tomorrow! 

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

After reviewing my receipt, SB awarded only 200 points.  I've submitted to customer service... first time I've had to do that.  Now waiting with fingers crossed!

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

@Lollykins Thanks for the update, still waiting on my receipt review. Good luck!

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Lollykins @Eyegottaibotta  oh wow, so the automation only views the BOGO as 1 purchased?  How does your receipt show?

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

@cjwoody I didn't receive any credit, just "items not found on receipt". 

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@cjwoody I have purchased BOGO items from Publix before and received credit for purchase of 2 from SB.  But we all know how finicky their deals can be.  I am always holding my breath to see if their app will recognize the deal correctly, regardless of the store.  LOL

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Lollykins  et al, I just bought at Publix, receipt under review… so we wait….. I also, contacted CS& placed a ticket w SB, 

0 Likes

123Save
Skilled Saver

I did the deal on Friday using InboxDollars. I’m fairly new to using them but I believe they use some common backend processes as SB since they have the same parent company.

After not immediately crediting on Friday, it was sent for review. I received the $6 payment on Sunday. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master
0 Likes