cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publix deal on cheez-it

Ibottalp
Deal Sharer

Cheese it are bogo at Publix $3.14 for both. Buy one regular cheese-it (.25 rebate) and one cheese-it grooves scorchin (.75 rebate) earn more $2.00 cheez-it bonus. Both boxes for ..14 cents. 

8 Replies

Re: Publix deal on cheez-it

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Ibottalp  I totally missed that BOGO &DC at Publix, I got the WM deal.You made a sweet deal!.Did you get.the $.75 rebate off your Publix receipt?

Ibottalp
Deal Sharer

Yes all Ibotta rebates were from my Publix receipt. 2 separate offers and a bonus for completing both. 

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@Ibottalp thanks for posting the deal. I just got the Cheez It's, at Publix BOGO. Used the $1 off 2 DC, plus Ibotta cash back and Bonus. Family's happy these are a snacking fav.

0 Likes

Ibottalp
Deal Sharer

For whatever reason my dc didn’t work. It was clipped but didn’t come off. Glad it worked for you. 😃

0 Likes

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

I was on vacay and they didn’t have a Kroger or Publix, I was stuck with Walmart only. 😞

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Ibottalp  When ever that happens go to the customer service desk& show the DC on app. The honor every time& give you cash back

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@Ibottalp and everyone, mine came off at the register, w phone number, I believe. Sometimes they correct at the register, if needed. The coupons are small enough the cashiers can make an adjustment quickly, without Mgr approval.

Be careful of any adjustments on receipts at Customer Service,this potentially can cause problems w Ibotta accepting it. There has been posts  about Publix and Customer Service receipts. Can't recall the details.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I was going to do this deal this morning at Publix before the sale ended, but the $2.00 bonus expired BEFORE the Cheez-It item expires today.  Disappointed.  I was hoping to get this one, but too much going on this week.

0 Likes