cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publix - Energizer Book Lights $12 MM

cjwoody
Super Saver

💡💡 Finally found an Energizer Lights product in stock at a retailer.  Publix has the “book light” item for $8.99 x2 = $17.98.  I submitted to Swagbucks for a $30.00 rebate (3000 SB), but it unfortunately required a manual review.  Hoping it goes through! 🤞🏼

3 Replies

Re: Publix - Energizer Book Lights $12 MM

cjwoody
Super Saver

🚨  The manual review resulted in my purchase not being accepted.  I opened a ticket to try and rectify.  The item is clearly listed as being in scope for the offer, but Swagbucks is gonna Swagbucks at times.  I provided pics of the items, receipt (again), and the offer screenshot showing the listed item.  Hopefully they do the right thing, but I may have to return them.  I’ll update one more time in the event that this is a dud.

0 Likes

limslady
Saver

I had the same issue as you when I purchased some lights at Home Depot a couple of weeks ago.  But after I opened a ticket and provided the evidence, they credited my account in a day or so.  Fingers crossed that it goes as well for you!

cjwoody
Super Saver

@limslady  Thanks for sharing - sounds promising!  I’m at peace with having to return them, so whatever happens happens 🤗