cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FelskyNY
Deal Master

It looks like there will be 3 bonuses in the next few weeks (I should have taken a screen shot).  Read the clue and find the hidden pumpkin in the offers. The clue read as something made of corn that you get lost in (which I would guess would be a maze).  Teamwork will help us all (I haven't found it yet).  Any sightings? 

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Pumpkin Bonus

Robinem75
Rewards Hunter

yes I typed maze and searched for a deal and found some cheese with a pumpkin next to it. Can you let me know what it says after you add the offer?  I read it and thought I understood but I can’t go back and find the words that came up!

View solution in original post

98 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Robinem75
Rewards Hunter

yes I typed maze and searched for a deal and found some cheese with a pumpkin next to it. Can you let me know what it says after you add the offer?  I read it and thought I understood but I can’t go back and find the words that came up!

Solved! Go to solution

Robinem75
Rewards Hunter

Safe to assume I go buy that product and it will unlock the second?  😊

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Robinem75  Awesome - thanks  Kraft Shredded Cheese, any variety - I then activated the offer. 

It just says Let's shine a light on what you (maybe the word "found") darn - where is my memory. Anyway, I searched shine and light with no luck - 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I'm not sure - I thought it was going to unlock a bonus of buy a certain number of offers and get $1 or $2 ?    We'll see if anyone else figures it out.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

After you get this message, apparently you have to close app and wait up to an hour for your bonus to appear.

A663DFFD-ACF8-48E7-A038-20F875657036.jpeg

Solved! Go to solution

frooglemcdoogle
Rewards Hunter

Maze was the keyword.  Add the Kraft cheese with the pumpkin.  Then a pop-up appears.  When you click on the center, the light reveals that a bonus will appear in an hour.

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@frooglemcdoogle  and @Be-Bop-A-Lula 

Thank you both - I'll wait for the bonus to post in an hour!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Screenshot_20201018-113258_Ibotta.jpg

 I have $5 for 20 items.

Solved! Go to solution

Eppsfamily
Rewards Hunter

Hi! I’m new to the community. I was able to find the pumpkin. It was kraft shredded cheese. 🙂