I don’t do pick up either.

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Pumpkin Bonus

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

I don"t link.

I don't do delivery

I don't do pickup.

I scan every ibotta item to ensure match while @ store.

If u do all of this, life is generally much better.  Now most ticket issues are where I don't get credit for all multiples.  (E.g.  only get credit for 2 of 3 

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Great advice - I'm with you there!

Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

Me too 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

eastonsmom
Rewards Hunter

In my past attempts to reach bonuses, like all of us, I couldn't always make it. There were 2 times though, that my money was super tight and by my own errors I missed out. Once by misunderstanding my number of redeemed offers by the timeline, and once I forgot to submit my reciept before the $20 bonus expired  and by a couple days at that! On these 2 occasions I just mentioned I filled out a help request, honestly explained my predicament, and on both occasions Ibotta gave me the bonus when they responded. I mention this because they might do the same for you if you drop a ticket and explain about your Walmart curbside pickup order that wasn't picked up inline with the bonus for you. Just a thought.

Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

Try them, you’ll like em!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

Two things can be true at the same time:

1) Ibotta is about the slowest at working tickets I have ever seen.

2) Ibotta is very customer-friendly.  They almost always come through when a user has a problem.  They have always come through for me.  It is easily the best of its kind for me.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

kclangdeau
Rewards Hunter

Where do you get clues?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

The Pumpkin Bonus was last month and is now over.

There are many different Bonuses.  If you have signed up for Text Messages, you may get a Text Message about new Bonuses.  Sometimes you may get emails to your Ibotta email address that mentions new bonuses.

A list of your current bonuses can be seen under Earn More in the Ibotta app.

You can also check back to this site to find out about new bonuses.