cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Pumpkin Bonus

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Eppsfamily  Just wait for the bonus to arrive (mine just showed up).  I did a big WalMart Haul yesterday - check out my posting - maybe it will give you some ideas.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

HotLavaMama
Rewards Guide

pumpkin bonus.jpg😁😃  i got the same 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

HotLavaMama
Rewards Guide

pumpkin bonus.jpgi got the same thing😃

Solved! Go to solution

uneekrose
Shopper

No way will I be able to redeem 20 offers to get this bonus. I spent $200 this past weekend on groceries and only one rebate for .10 cents.

Solved! Go to solution

Leigh
Rewards Hunter

How do I find these? Are they text or email?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Leigh Did you unlock the kraft cheese offer with the pumpkin next to it?  If you log back in, you should see the maze bonus on the home screen under earn more with ibotta.

Screenshot_20201018-185424_Ibotta.jpg

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

morroil
Rewards Hunter

I feel the same way. I have a hard time meeting the 15+ bonus. My husband's hours were cut due to covid and I can't just buy things to get rebates so I'm not getting the deals like I used to...😔  Those high ones kinda discourage me.

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@uneekrose Sometimes 20 offers feels overwhelming. Just start small.  I did a big shop yesterday at Walmart and a lot of the offers reset. Can I find 20 offers?  I can try for a $5 bonus. I always do pay with Ibotta that gives me 5% back and counts as 1 offer, and some people will break up their offers to pay separately.  I usually do 2 orders, 1 rebate order and 1 personal offer. So i can track my costs. For example, I always do Palmolive and Ajax at Walmart. I print out .25 coupons on each one and MY ibotta has $1 back on each one. I know some people have higher paper coupons and lower Ibotta offers. Then I search for free after offer rebates and try to combine other aps.  I posted my walmart weekend warrior haul yesterday. Check it out and maybe you'll get some ideas.  Dont get discouraged.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@morroil I know it's hard financially with hours being cut. Honestly it sucks! I won't do an offer where I have to lay out $10 (like Woolite) and then get $2-3 back from various aps.  I try to stay in the $1-$2+ range and combined aps and coupons with sales.  I also won't buy Impossible burgers because they are free.  No one will eat them here!

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I haven't worried with this latest $5 bonus because I have never turned on ibotta text messages.

I just don'/t want to be inundated.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes