cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Pumpkin Bonus

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Honestly Ibotta has been pretty light with text messages thankfully.  They did have a text message bonus. So I was glad I signed up. I was able to overlap the bonuses.  IF I can do the maze bonus it will overlap with my Oct level 3. So I will earn $7, more incentive to try.  I dont see many shoprite offers that are tempting though. I have another walmart list pending.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

I am guessing there was an email about this bonus.  Never saw it.  I just happened to select the Kraft Cheese and I got the message.  The bonus came later.

I don't know if I will make it to 20.  20 is hard to do in four days.  I already have four and a Walmart pickup order I did today should add 8.  But I haven't gotten credit for it yet.

If they keep renewing the Core bar as a freebie, I might have a chance.  I've gotten several of them already.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Kanvor
Rewards Hunter

I’m new here. How do you find out about these special bonuses?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Pamtempson
Rewards Hunter

Search "maze" and one of the offers that show should have a pumpkin by it.  Unlock that offer. For me it was kraft shredded cheese. The bonus doesn't show right away though. It wasn't until later in the day that it appeared.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Evanalstine
Rewards Hunter

type maze in the search bar. I got it, its on the Kraft shredded cheese

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

A bit disappointed.  My Walmart grocery pickup order did not qualify for the Pumpkin Bonus.  I set up the order on Friday for pickup on Sunday.  The pumpkin bonus showed up in between and I thought it would be counted.  I guess they go by the date/time I set up the order, not when it was filled and picked up.  Bummer.  Eight items would have made it possible.

Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@mmoore01 I think you’re right, the same thing happened to me on a previous bonus.  

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Pumpkin Bonus Impossible Burger

HotLavaMama
Rewards Guide

I agree with you on Free  impossible burger I will not buy it no-one will eat it. I tried it the first time Ibotta had it for free I cooked it and did not like it and it got thrown away. It its free and i know my family will eat it Then i will buy it

This week they have Star Wars Mandalorian cereal for free at walmart That my family will eat if i can find it 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Pumpkin Bonus Impossible Burger

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@HotLavaMama 

I bought the Star Wars Cereal too - even just to keep the box - it's really cute.

I'm currently putting together a post of some good deals (and yes I did include the impossible burgers because my niece said she would eat them, so I MAY pick them up) - keep an eye out in the next few minutes.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Preppiewoman317
Shopper

I tried this and the answer was maze.

0 Likes