cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Pumpkin Bonus

mmoore01
Deal Master

Whenever something is FREE, I go for it.  I will buy anything that gets me closer to a bonus and doesn't cost me anything.

I picked up the Impossible Burgers.  I haven't tried them yet, but they say they taste like beef.  Since I don't eat beef or pork, I will try it.  If I don't like it, then I will throw it out.  Didn't cost me anything.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

PattyK62
Rewards Hunter

Hi this is Patty K62 . I believe the answer to the pumpkin game is A Corn field.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

A bonus is a bonus is a bonus, but I really don't like to go too much out of pocket.  I wasn't going to do the impossible burgers, but my niece said she'd eat them - so I MAY do them.  I don't eat burgers made of beef, so I doubt (ok I'm lying - I KNOW FOR A FACT) that I wouldn't try them LOL

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Hey Patty - the answer was MAZE - if you search it - you'll see the kraft cheese with the little pumpkin next to it - then the bonus will be available about 30 minutes or so later.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

If your $5 MAZE bonus shows up on home screen, but when you  click on it, it says BONUS NOT FOUND, log out and log back in.  It was not even showing up when I clicked on EARN MORE.

After log out /in, it now shows up properly in both places.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

Maybe I misunderstood what you said, but Impossible Burgers are not made of Beef.  So, if you don't eat beef, then why not try them?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I dont like the consistency of a "burger" or ground beef. So I dont think I'd like it. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Llockwood
Deal Sharer

So after the Kraft cheese I got this message, now I wait an hour to see the bonus? Okay I’ll come back in a bit.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Bkelm
Saver

I never got this bonus. Tried maze. Looked at Kraft shredded cheese rebate. Closed out of Ibotta and logged back in. Nothing! Doesn’t everyone get it?

Solved! Go to solution

Llockwood
Deal Sharer

I logged out for an hour , it does appear on home page of Ibotta after I found cheese and the flashlight appeared telling me to do so. 

0 Likes