cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Pumpkin Bonus

Bkelm
Saver

Logged out for more than 1hour. Still nothing  when I go back in. Even removed the kraft shredded cheese offer and reselected it. No pumpkin 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

rachelle85
Rewards Hunter

Awesome sounds fun!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

KM35150
Shopper

wow 200 for groc and only a ten cent bonus you are not shopping for an ibotta haul we going to eat whats on the list and work around it, we have decided to stop buying the bars though cause they are not something i can eat with a top plate easy and they are just not good, but there is plenty of other stuff to get to eat and snack on. 

I would like more good foods included, but happy to get whatever i can to make my food budget go further and stretch things outs and try some things i would not normally try, but the rebate will get me to. 

Solved! Go to solution

Emerald1008
Shopper

Oh man! Mine was 9 offers for $5. 

Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

I purchased cheese & there hasn’t been any other bonus. The only bonus is the maze ... purchase 20 items for $5 bonus

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Emerald1008. I think you are the first person I've heard of who needed less than 20!   Good luck.

Solved! Go to solution

Leanne0505
Deal Sharer

I think you have to complete the Maze bonus first. I bought the cheese.... but I also completed the maze challenge. I completed 20 offers yesterday.  But still no new bonus or clue. Not sure what is next. Patiently waiting....

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Cbjames1207
Rewards Hunter

Found it it was cheese shredds

Solved! Go to solution

Llockwood
Deal Sharer

What do you mean? 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Llockwood  Are you asking about the bonus in general?  under cheese - the kraft shredded cheese has a little pumpkin next to it - so that unlocks the maze bonus.  Wait a little bit and it should show up in your earn more - many of us have 20 offers for $5