cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Pumpkin Bonus

uneekrose
Shopper

I shop at 2 different grocery stores. I have asked the 2nd one to do Ibotta but I don't see that happening. I shop to save money cause I use the digital coupons the stores offer, I am not buying food or products that we won't eat or use just to get an Ibotta bonus. If they would straighten out the teammate problem I would have probably earned more bonuses. My daughter and I both are missing these bonuses. I haven't seen anything from her since March but it clearly shows in her acct that she has been redeeming Ibotta rebates since then.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Bkelm
Saver

Mine has no pumpkin.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Llockwood
Deal Sharer

Yes I was - I got it, and I have to redeem 8 to get the $5. So I’m doing that today. I miss understood how that works, because I’m newish to this app. I’m really trying to make this app work for me. Thank you for commenting.

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Good luck - I'm sure many of us are JEALOUS that you only have to do 8 - that's terrific!

just remember the expiration of the offer is Green Mountain Time or something really weird - maybe someone else can figure it out better - I usually try to finish it earlier just in case. 

Solved! Go to solution

Llockwood
Deal Sharer

Yeah, sorry everyone maybe it’s because I’m just starting out? What is the green mountain time? Time zones? Or anther clue? If it’s time zones I’ll get in done in 3 hours. So I think I’m okay.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

it's a time zone - mine expires at 10/23 at 2:59 AM but not sure when that truly is - I never managed to figure it out.  We all needed lower amounts in the past - so it's great if you can get 8 done when you are just starting out. 

Solved! Go to solution

Llockwood
Deal Sharer

Thank you. 
I like the fact we have this community page, it’s nice and the people are helpful. Like I said This past week I’m like REAllY putting effort into this app to hopefully see the benefits after some time. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Leanne0505
Deal Sharer

GMT stands for Greenwich Mean Time. It designates your time zone. For example,  i live in the Central Time Zone.  CST (Central Standard Time) is GMT -6. It is 6 hrs behind the zero hr time zone line on the globe. Eastern Time Zone would be EST (Eastern Standard Time) would be GMT -5. 

So, in the United States,  if it were midnight at the GMT line (GMT 0), times in the US would calculate like this:

EST =   7 PM (GMT -5)

CST =  5 PM (GMT -6)

MST = 4 PM (GMT -7)

PST = 3 PM (GMT -8)

Hope this helps! 😊

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Leanne0505  Thank you so much for typing that up - much appreciated!

Solved! Go to solution

Leanne0505
Deal Sharer

@FelskyNY Oh my gosh, no problem! It's so valuable to know because it can really make a difference for the bonuses and the offers. I've gotten $20 on a haul just by squeaking in at the last second. Timing can be everything! 😄

0 Likes