cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Pumpkin Bonus

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I agree - I have 3 left for the maze bonus - and no way will I pass up $5 when I did 17 bonuses already. Have to squeeze in another run to the store. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

uneekrose
Shopper

The way everyone was talking I thought I had to have 20 purchases but I only need 8. I made a list and went to Walmart today, got 7 there and then 1 from grocery shopping the other day, I need 1 more so after work tomorrow I'll just head to Walmart and buy me a coke, so thankfully I'll make my bonus. Yay...

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@uneekrose  8 is awesome - lucky for you - make sure you get the 20 oz coke and scan it first.  but 7 in 1 shot is a great shop!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Carra
Shopper

Walmart shredded kraft cheese

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Carra
Shopper

You have to buy the product i think

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Bkelm
Saver

I thought you just had to pick the pumpkin on that rebate. I never had the pumpkin. Oh well, too late for the maze one now. Hopefully I will get in on the next one.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

karen85
Rewards Hunter

where do I type the word maze at?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Bkelm
Saver

I think it is in the search on the top of the home screen.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Simply_summer8
Rewards Hunter

How do I do this

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Hi All - The maze bonus - you search for the item (which is kraft shredded cheese) and click the plus sign - this should unlock the maze bonus - which is buy x amount of items - not the kraft cheese - that is just to unlock the bonus. (some people have 8, some have 20 and maybe something in between).  Log back in 20-30 minutes later (or maybe less) and the offer should be on your home screen under "earn more with bonuses".   My bonus expires on 10/23, so I'm not sure if the offer is still valid if it hasn't been unlocked yet.

0 Likes