cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Pumpkin Bonus

Bkelm
Saver

I have done all that you suggested but never got the bonus. Hoping I will get the next one.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Bkelm  It may just be too late since it was only good for 4 days.  Do you have any other bonuses available right now?  probably an October bonus you can work toward - maybe they'll be a weekend warrior or another "pumpkin/maze" bonus.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Bkelm
Saver

I am not worried about it. Will wait for the next one.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Bkelm  There is always a next one.  I'm already looking at my October level 4 - I need 35 for $2 

Normally, I'd say forget that - but I have 21 already?  The Walmart offers have been just too good of late. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ann62471
Rewards Hunter

How do you get the extra bonus or where do you go to find them? I would appreciate your help!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@ann62471 ,

There are a lot of messages in this thread, so I am not sure which 'extra' bonus you are talking about.  But you can find your bonuses by :

HOME screen........Earn More With Bonuses.........See all bonuses

(you will see them in the FEATURED or IN PROGRESS sections)

You always have a monthly bonus.  There are different levels for each month.  You start out at Level1.  If and when you complete that, you open up level2.   Complete level2, and you unlock level 3, etc.   There are also WEEKEND WARRIOR or MIDWEEK bonuses some weeks as well.  Regardless, you should see them where I mentioned if they are available to you.   No everyone has the same requirements for some of these bonuses.    Some bonuses are designed to entice newer users or those who don't redeem many offers in a month.  

The 'hidden' bonus (like the MAZE one) is not very common.  

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Bkelm
Saver

Usual ones will show up under the earn more on the bottom of the home Ibotta page. Extras, like the maze bonus come various ways, if they show up.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

HotLavaMama
Rewards Guide

😫Sorry to hear that  I think that has happened to us all..

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

SelenaMaree
Rewards Hunter

Still looking. I will post as soon as I figure it out. But I agree with your assessment. Good luck 😃.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

I completed the Maze bonus& 750 Fetch pop-up bonus for Sargento reserve series  for 750 bonus points.. I‘be bought so much cheese, I’m going to need more Cottonelle...Lol