cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Pumpkin Bonus

Llockwood
Deal Sharer

Had car trouble yesterday, so I had to get my pick this am- hopefully I still got my $5 bonus🤷‍♀️ Still waiting. How long does it take to get them? 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Llockwood  Did you upload your receipt from this morning and did it show that it was processing - sometimes it comes through in minutes - usually it will show that it is pending.

Solved! Go to solution

Llockwood
Deal Sharer

Notifications from ibotta says that the seen my order ( it is linked with ibotta)and if I bought any items then I’ll see them pending. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Llockwood  Click on Account (bottom right corner) then on Your Earnings and it should show whatever is pending.  (hope that helps)

Solved! Go to solution

Llockwood
Deal Sharer

Not showing yet.. looked up ibotta questions about this ,says it could tak up to 72 hour for pick up to show? Idk. Either way I made som money back.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Llockwood  I haven't done at pickups - so if you want, post it as it's own subject - and maybe someone else can give you answers.  I know the pick up has to be linked w/ Ibotta, but I dont have if you have to separately upload the order. 

Solved! Go to solution

Llockwood
Deal Sharer

Mine is linked. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Llockwood  search Walmart pickups  I know someone posted about getting a goody bag - maybe they can give you some ideas.

Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Linked accounts tend to be somewhat troublesome  for many on this site, myself included. I unlinked my Target account & voila, problem solved.. I scan receipts & wtthin 2 min. I have my money in account. I don’t use PayPal either 

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  I agree - I unlinked my Shoprite card (that's the only one I had linked) and most of the problems were solved.  But with Walmart pick-up I think you have to be linked (but again, I don't do pick up)