cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pure Leaf Cold Brew Tea

Janet1964
Super Saver

Have you seen the Pure Leaf cold brew tea 14 oz is FREE??

12 Replies

Re: Pure Leaf Cold Brew Tea

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

Yep.  I have it on my list, but I don't get to WM often.

I learned I need to force myself to though because I waited too long on the wholly rollies and the annies pawt meal.   By the time I got there they were half off instead of free

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  I searched it in my ap and it's showing near the checkouts -so I'm assuming it's in the refrigerator?  But who knows - it's probably right next to the  mountain dew and baby ruth (none of which I can find). 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@FelskyNY @I finally found the mt dew frost bite and am getting my third one today to finish that bonus also. I still haven’t found the nestle crunch. I added the butterfinger and 100 grand bar to look for today.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

Where was it?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964As for the 100 Grand (which btw is my favorite) - I would eat that in a second.  I am adding the alter eco bar again it's $2.88 but there was $1 peelie, $1 Ibotta - and it's a really nice bar to add to a gift, stocking stuffer etc. 

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Rickibotta if you are talking about mt dew frost bite, I keep trying different Walmart’s when I visit different areas. And there is a .50 bonus if you buy 3 in separate trips.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@FelskyNY @I did the baby Ruth 3 times until it disappeared and got .25 back from co51 each time also.  That was my reward for shopping! It is still on co51.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  I'm not a fan of baby ruths, but I was looking for it anyway - I gave up.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

I didn't mean which store.  I meant where in the store did you find the Frost bite?

0 Likes