cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about linking my loyalty card for my local store

egirlkerry
Rewards Hunter

I linked my loyalty to card 4 or 5 daya aho.  I was supposed to get $1.26 baxk on a purchase.  I don't see it yet.  How can I see rhe status

On an offer linked to my rewards card.

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: Question about linking my loyalty card for my local store

Dana
Deal Expert

If you clicked on the offers 1st after you linked then shopped normal credit time is up to 48 hours buy people have stated 3-5 days some longer. Also did you shop in store or do a pick u delivery? Some store do not accept pick up delivery orders even with a linked account it has to be in store only.

0 Likes

egirlkerry
Rewards Hunter

Okay Thanks I will give it a few more days and hopefully it will show up.  Yes I did shop in store. 

0 Likes

lynntravaglino4
Shopper

The same thing happened to me for Winn Dixie. I have always been able to take pic of receipt and scan barcode. Now it does not give me that option. I have about $30.00 plus I missed out on the $6 bonus. I started a ticket on Monday. They replied with give it 48 hours. So yesterday, I replied to that email and now they want me to take pics of everything and include barcode. With a list of what I think I should be getting back. Some of the food is already gone, I went shopping Monday. I have all my receipts, also I am out of town for work until tomorrow evening. I love this app but I am about to give up. 

Thanks for allowing me to vent.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@lynntravaglino4 

Does it show as a linked account?

ACCOUNT

SETTINGS

LINKED ACCOUNTS

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

lynntravaglino4
Shopper

yes, my account is linked. I linked it for Winn Dixie when I started with Ibotta. I just always choose the submit receipt instead because you get paid faster. This time when I went to do it there was not an option to submit it. I followed all the directions by creating a call number and explaining. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@lynntravaglino4 

Are you sure u have submitted receipt for WD then?

I did not know u were able to submit a receipt for a linked account.   When u have done it in the past, do you go to the WD home page in ibotta and select SUBMIT RECEIPT.  If so, that would mean you toggle back.  I don't believe that would be a temporary override, but rather a toggle of your choice

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

lynntravaglino4
Shopper

It's the only place I do my grocery shopping. Im just going to do what they ask for. Take pics of all the stuff with the barcode and pics of the receipts, along with the I should get back. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@lynntravaglino4

You may not need to hit SUBMIT RECEIPT.  If u r currently set to submit receipts, you just need to pick REDEEM, pick WD, take the pics of receipt, and select offers if needed.

The SUBMIT RECEIPT button is to switch from LINKED ACCOUNTS.  Perhaps I am wrong, but have u tried this?

0 Likes