cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question Re hitting spend level for Target GC

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

I should know this but when trying to hit the spend requirement to get a Target GC is the amount calculated before paper coupons are applied? I know that coupons clipped from the circle app aren’t deducted until after the purchase amount is calculated but I figured paper coupons worked differently. Saw something online that indicated the spend is calculated before PC deducted. 

0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Question Re hitting spend level for Target GC

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Shopgirl,  I believe it is after PQ.   I even thought it was after TC.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Shopgirl  I thought if it was spend $30 - that was before all offers are applied.  

However, if there is a percent off and a GC earned, the value of the item is decreased by the GC.

So let's take the Kleenex we were talking about yesterday - Even though in my world they are 30% off and $10 back wyb 3, the 30% off comes off after the $10 GC earnings.  (Hope that makes sense)

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Thanks  all! I may try this out at target when I can when it isn’t busy - there’s a Couponer on IG that is showing deals working even though she doesn’t hit the spend after PC are applied! Hmmmmmm

0 Likes

CLC
Shopper

I'm curious what you are referring to with regard to target gift card and spending level. Is there a way to earn target gc's ?

I do buy gc to pay for my Walmart purchases. 

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@CLC I was referring to when target has a deal like spend 25 on facial care and get a five dollar gift card.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver
0 Likes