cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"We're having trouble connecting"

ipowell
Deal Sharer

Hello. Any idea why I've been seeing this error message for the better part of the day? Trying to upload a Sprouts receipt. TIA

6 Replies

Re: "We're having trouble connecting"

Rickibotta
Deal Master

When exactly do you get the message?

I believe that is the message I was getting when trying to redeem one specific item on an a receipt.  It would let me scan the other items.  I had to submit the rwceipt for everything else and then open a ticket.

If that is not the same,, I would try closing the app and reopening it.  Or logging out and in..  or restarting your phone.

oO

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Gogozinn
Deal Sharer

So I've been getting this message when I press shop.  Doesn't matter when or what time, just gives me the message regardless of what else I'm doing in the app. So GrubHub, Uber eats, and today vitamin shoppe. Not sure what the issue is .Ibotta can you help us?! i can't start a transaction from the app if I can't get past this. 

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

the app has been glitchy all weekend people all over the facebook group are complaining.

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

I have been in Sprouts here in FL in the past& Sprouts app would would do the same thing. . I just deleted the app& then reinstalled..

Faerietxn
Shopper

I had to use Uber earlier and knew there was an ibotta offer but kept getting that message the whole time and even tried to update the apps and nothing worked but click on other stores and it's all good. So annoying. 75cents is huge for a rebate and having to take uber to work is expensive won't bother to send a ticket though. 

Gogozinn
Deal Sharer

@Faerietxn have you still been getting the Uber rebate?! So jealous. Mine ended like 2 months ago. I take Uber everyday and I sure miss it .Lol 😕😂🤔

0 Likes