cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rake Bonus

pdawg88
Rewards Hunter

I’m still a little new to iBotta. But I heard a YouTuber mention a “Rake in the Bonus”. I don’t have it listed in my iBotta. Can anyone explain as to how and why some people get certain bonuses and others do not?

0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: Rake Bonus

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Rack in bonus expired 10/1

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

Mine expires 10/12 at 1:59 am.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Not all bonuses are available to everyone.  Also, just because you have a bonus doesn't mean it is the same for everyone.

For example:. I got the Mid-week bonus this week and I had to purchase 5 offers for a $2.00 bonus.  My sister-in-law had the same bonus, but she had to purchase 8 items for $5.00.

Ibotta will give extra incentives sometimes when someone slows down.  I guess it's their way of hooking us.

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Yes, you’re correct!  I completed the bonus on 10/1. I was excited because I collected a few bonuses on that shopping trip!

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813 😳 Wow, you finished it in hours not days.  Impressive 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Well I did 12 last night, so now I have 17.

It is getting to that point where I almost have to do the last 13 for $10 in the next 4 days.

Of course it will take me 15 or 20 hours worth of work planning, searching, and shopping to get them, so I guess I do put a value on my time, and apparently it is about 50¢ per hour......lol

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Rickibotta
Deal Master

The plot thickens! 

A new weekend warrior bonus 10 offers for $5

So now they are just daring me.  This has Scotty's name written all over it.

My revised task is to redeem 13 unlucky offers by tomorrow night to get a new total of $15 bonus cash.  If successful, I still face the rare second full moon of the month, the blue moon on Halloween night.  I find myself equal parts excited and terrified 

Will I have to find room for a 61st and 62nd box of cereal?  Or will I have to force my son to gorge on yet more yogurt.  Will I buy a pet, or become a Covid alcoholic so I have new categories to choose from?

More to follow!!

Hello, my name is Rick, and I am an ibottaholic.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Hey Rick, drink up my friend! Lol 😆 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

My vote is for a new pet.  I took the plunge last week.

BooBoo

0 Likes