cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ReBoost at Walgreens?

MisterBill
Deal Sharer

I have a free after $15 Ibotta offer for ReBoost that is only valid at Walgreens, at least in my area. However, when I search for it on their website and app, it's not even found (and not just at my store, just totally not found in their system). Has anyone managed to find it there, or found it listed under a different name? The store is out of the way for me, so I haven't tried going to look in person.

6 Replies

Re: ReBoost at Walgreens?

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@MisterBill 

I checked Walgreen website and found this listed but have not found in local store. 

Screenshot_20210703-182504_Walgreens.jpg

Paying full price is optional

MisterBill
Deal Sharer

Thanks. Saw that referenced on a FB group and clipped it. I will be bear a WG tomorrow and will check it out, but doubt I'll find it, especially since it's a smaller store.

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@MisterBill @OBSHOP

I attempted to find Reboot and then T-Relief at CVS yesterday, no luck.

I did find what appeared to be a case of Lifewtr Immune Support couple days back on a shelf at an independent grocery.

0 Likes

Lovetosavenow

I bought T relief in CVS yesterday.  The price was $15.49. I have $3.00 from $15.00 and $2.00 from $15.00 for pain relieve which both were applying on line to 1 item. In the store only 1 went out. It's still free plus $2.49 money makers.  No luck for ReBoost in Walgreens. It's not listed as item on there website

0 Likes

MelissaR
Core Shopper

@Lovetosavenow   When you look at the app or online, it will show all applicable crts & manuf q's that will apply to that item.   But for spend crt's, you have to meet *each* dollar requirement.  For both to apply, you would have needed $30 in pain items.

0 Likes

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@Lovetosavenow, Sunday I found 1 last t relief on the shelf at my nearest CVS for $15. Checked out and got to use a $1 reward, 30% off a regular priced item, then another 30% off my total purchase. Paid a little over $7  for a nice mm. 

Waited til Monday to go to Walgreens for the t boost that was on Ibotta Sunday. It had disappeared.  Que sera...

0 Likes