cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receipt for Walmart grocery

Guminski
Deal Sharer

How long does it usually take for the grocery pick up receipt to go thru for everyone? It usually does it the same day and I have some bonuses that will not be valid tomorrow. But I did my pick up yesterday and still haven’t gotten a notification it’s gone thru. Has that happened for anyone else? Do you still get the bonuses? 

0 Likes
10 Replies

Re: Receipt for Walmart grocery

klynnae16
Deal Sharer

I've heard mixed reviews on this.  Some have received bonuses and others haven't.  The ones that haven't had credit put in tickets and got it.  Make sure you have screenshots of bonus/expiring and rebates.  I usually get my credits within 24 hours for Walmart.  I hope it all works out for you!

SJYoung
Deal Sharer
  • It took a full 24 hours this time for me, and then I had to submit a ticket due to missed items. It's been more than 24 hours since I submitted the ticket. 

bniess
Shopper

It usually takes about 4 hours for me.  However, ALWAYS double-check your rebates.  It seems to miss about one or two each time.

abbywindsor
Rewards Hunter

I typically have my ibotta rewards from online grocery pickup through Walmart within 4-24 hours at the most.  I am still awaiting a redemption of around $7 from my grocery pickup on Tuesday. When I looked into why I haven't gotten it, it appears that the ticket wasn't closed out on Walmart's end. I even relinked my Walmart account through ibotta. I was never sent a receipt or charged for my over $200 in groceries! It's gonna take 3-5 days to get that situated and I am hoping I don't lose out on any bonuses that may expire while I await my receipt. Honestly though, Ibotta care is really helpful even if you have to wait a bit for a reply.  Hope this helps.

KajaTully
Rewards Hunter

So glad I found this thread because I wanted to come here specifically to discuss this.  The Ibotta website says that you should receive your bonuses within 24 hours of picking up or having your groceries delivered.  But when I am going through and selecting deals I give at least three days of leeway after I pickup my groceries because I don't always get my Walmart receipt for my groceries within 24 hours.  Sometimes it has taken three days. I assume that Ibotta goes off of your receipt so if I don't get my receipt for three days from Walmart than I won't get my Ibotta deals for that long too.  I learned the hard way on that as I had multiple deals selected and didn't realize that just because the deal was good for the day I ordered my groceries doesn't mean it will still be active by the time my receipt hits my email.  

cpkchic86
Rewards Hunter

It took mine 2 days and I still got my bonuses even tho they had already expired bc my order was placed before they expired

KajaTully
Rewards Hunter

Ahhh see that's so confusing to me and that's why I err on the side of caution because I just don't know at exactly what point they register the deals...at time of order.....at pickup....at time or receipt.  

kathycat13
Rewards Hunter

I'm finding more and more that they don't have anything on the list that I purchased; pretty much only get "any item" credit these days; which makes it a lot harder to accumulate. 

Missymssy
Rewards Hunter

Does it immediately show as pending? Mine doesn't. I heard many people have issues linking their accounts

0 Likes