cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Receipt Vanished

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

We do not lock accounts based on being in the same household, I just want to make sure that's clear. I think the assumption is that's the case when we're unsure about the actual reason, but it isn't an actual cause. Hope that helps to clarify.

@Loves2Save upon investigating your and your husband's account, it looks like it was automatically flagged, but not for any reason pertaining to location data, being a spouse, or anything of the sort. I ran it by one of our teams internally so I can get more information. Once I know why, I'll share it with you.

I am sorry that this happened though, especially after you carefully asked if it was ok. It is in fact ok, it just seems like something else is caught up in the mix.

LaraL
Community Manager

@Loves2Save ok so the reason turned out to be.... a bug. No joke, it was an error on our end. We're working on fixing it as I type this response.

TXbelle
Deal Ambassador

Thank you for your diligence in getting to the bottom of the problem. I know it's not fixed yet but just knowing that it isn't a user error should help ease our minds that Ibotta (you) are there for us.

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

Thank you for actually communicating @LaraL ! I walked away and didn't see your earlier message, but it looks like you figured out which account is his. I did just see that they said it was cleared up again around 1, when in fact I still couldn't get him to cash out a few minutes ago. So knowing you're still on it is helpful. 

As far as my trip, the offers didn't disappear like they normally do for people between placing them in my cart and checking out. They disappeared after I submitted the receipt, but the receipt didn't actually get processed.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

Ah ok, I misunderstood then. I'll inquire about that as well.

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Loves2Save , I have had the same thing happen as @MelissaR mentioned. The whole transaction (receipt and pending offers disappeared after submitting) however, after the usual amount of time, once the receipt was no longer pending, all of my offers were credited. So hopefully you see your credits soon too!

0 Likes

MerSadie
Saver

@Rickibotta 

No that was in the final message with there solution and the credit. Believe me I have done my time with the Ibotta care team in my years!! They do usually come through but it takes some work.

0 Likes

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Loves2Save Wow! I just had the exact experience yesterday!

I had recently been locked out, so on the advice of another member, I took a screenshot of my redeemed offers before I submitted my receipt, and then the same as you, no confirmation that my Target receipt was received or pending. Because of this, I submitted a ticket right away and included the screenshots. And yes, it is very frustrating that it has become such a chore, and I also am asking myself if it is worth all the effort. I did get a response from Ibotta this afternoon and I received all my credits and my midweek bonus, but I am still waiting on a Sprouts redemption I did after my Target submission. That one is a linked account so I will give it a couple days.

After I complete the Seeing Green bonus, I am going to take a break. I am trying to be patient but it is challenging.

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

@Welshcar I guess it's a newer glitch that they haven't fully realized yet. Thankfully we have Lara and I have seen her come through and am really grateful that this platform exists and that she's on it.

Glad your situation worked out. Best of luck on future shopping trips if you do decide to come back.

LaraL
Community Manager

I reported that the receipt disappeared after submitting, and they're looking into it. Was this the receipt from Target on 4/29 @12:20pm?

0 Likes