RED VINES ON CLEARANCE AT WALMART

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210409_220446.jpg

3 Replies

Re: RED VINES ON CLEARANCE AT WALMART

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Brickseek link.  Most complain about results, but I actually have had decent luck recently

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=181635059

(My store is still showing up $8.72 with quite a bit of inventory, so I may drop by just to see if they have reduced yet)

nice find

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Thanks for the tag-team - I occasionally have luck w/ brick seek.

For those of you who are going to ask what is brick seek, it's a website (see link just posted) that allows you to inventory track based on a product description or upc.  Not always accurate.  Often someone will say they saw something on clearance (like I did), but not all stores have the same clearance prices and some stores may have a manager's special to clear out excess inventory so prices don't always align. 

I generally use the Walmart website to check inventory and prices, but brick seek is another option. Again, it is not always accurate.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

None of my Walmarts carry Red Vines in any size.  I use to get the small size at one Walmart, but they don't carry it anymore.

On top of that, my rebate is only $.35.

I did pick up a package at Target, but their price is higher than Walmart (if they had them).

0 Likes