cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redeeming Bud Light Beer

OBSHOP
Super Saver

My ibottasomnia kicked in I was reading the fine print on the Bud Light rebate. It lists all the States the offer is valid in. I was wondering if my state of residency is not listed and I travel to Florida which is listed and purchase Bud Light would I receive credit or am I locked out of the rebate because of the state of residency in my user profile...

Screenshot_20210618-063030_Ibotta.jpg

Paying full price is optional
8 Replies

Re: Redeeming Bud Light Beer

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

Good question. I have wondered if the reverse is true when I travel to a State that is not listed since a I live in Florida. 

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

What part of Florida are you from I'm vacationing in Tampa this week.  Seems to be a package store every few blocks.  Maybe ibotta should have a poker run bonus 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@OBSHOP We’ve moved a lot, but have been in the Florida Panhandle for the last 8 years.  Between all of the apps, I have a lot of alcohol stocked up.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Just wondering - I did a FA for Bud Light Seltzer Lemonade at Shoprite (of course the Ibotta offer wasn't good at Shoprite).  I also submitted to BYBE - anything else I'm missing? 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@FelskyNY 

I don't drink,  how does it taste? Does it have lots of bubbles? 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  I'm not much of a drinker myself - I tried the original lemon flavor. It tasted very lemony but had a strong seltzer taste.  My boys will end up taking it to their friends (neither one of them drink either) or I share it with my neighbors or in-laws.

0 Likes

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

@FelskyNY Try this one for $8: https://www.mybeerrebate.com/#/AB-3935

The Bud rebates can be finicky. They tend to reject from time to time, and it's hard to determine why. I've been rejected and then resubmitted and then approved. Good luck.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@ThatGuy   Thank you my friend - I definitely will, and I'll report back how it goes.  

0 Likes