cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Refund Reversed?

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@megla correct, this was written primarily in response to @mmoore01, but it still applies to you as well.

megla
Core Shopper

@LaraL thank you for all the help 🙂

mmoore01
Deal Expert

I just had another Reversal.  As with the first one, this one is also with Walgreens.com. This one was for $.05, but they also took back a $5.00 bonus.

This is very frustrating.

LaraL
Community Manager

@mmoore01 I asked about it and apparently it's the same fundamental reason for the reversal of the $.05. That being said, wouldn't hurt to submit a ticket and see if you can maintain your bonus. I'm waiting for another response about it as I think it's not very fair to pull a $5 bonus from a 2 month old $.05 reversal, but with a ticket in the system it creates a greater sense of urgency for them to investigate.

LaraL
Community Manager

@mmoore01 ok so I heard back and apparently the item wasn't eligible for cash back per the offer details. It's suspected that there may have been confusion between the in-store offer and the online offer, and that's why it was ultimately reversed.

mmoore01
Deal Expert

@LaraL  Thank you for your help.

First, Ibotta Care has credited my account for the first reversal.

Second, I opened a new request for the second Walgreens.com transaction and the Bonus.  Ibotta Care was pretty fast on the first one, thanks to you.  Hopefully, they will be just as fast on this one.  Thanks.

mmoore01
Deal Expert

Ibotta Care came through again.  They restored my $.05 credit and my $5.00 bonus credit for Walgreens.com.

One less thing to worry about.  This has been a bad week.  Hopefully, the weekend will be better.

EmmaLee
Deal Sharer

I hear you, I earned a bonus 2 weeks ago and they just took it back. I know for a fact I earned it, but it’s been two weeks. I don’t have a million screen shots and certainly don’t have any receipts. I don’t even know what all I had to buy to get that grand slam bonus now. Creating tickets and never hear back 😞 wish they had a phone number to call or a live chat. 

megla
Core Shopper

@EmmaLee 

per @FelskyNY 

"Click on your earnings, scroll down to that date

click on the ? in the corner and view receipt - hope this helps."

Tags (1)

EmmaLee
Deal Sharer

But that doesn’t help me figure out how many items I had to buy and various receipts to reach that bonus I also have bonuses and items that I know I earned that have expired so now I have no way of reporting those. And like I was waiting for some transactions from Walmart pick up delivery to go through and the offers expired while I was waiting on that transaction to finally show in my account. I have learned I will not be using pickup and delivery for Ibotta again. I can’t afford to lose such large bonuses.