cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Refund Reversed?

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

You may be able to figure out what you purchased and the status of certain bonuses if you still have the emails from Ibotta.  They send me an email for every receipt I scan.  Unfortunately, the status of bonuses is only a pie chart, not actual numbers, but you should be able to count the number of offers submitted.

Now that they have removed all but the last five bonuses completed, it is harder to see what was required.

0 Likes

EmmaLee
Deal Sharer

Yeah it’s definitely really hard to figure out nicely I bother did give me my earnings back for that bonus. They said they have been swamped with people contacting them lately But didn’t really say why it was reversed LOL. 

0 Likes

TlsKim
Saver

Hi. I’m now in the $900 club and having issues with my account being flagged. 
Yes I have turned in tickets. So many it makes my head spin. 
I work 2 jobs and have NO 

time to walk into a store to shop. In comes curbside pick up. 

walmart. 

All receipts electronic and accounts linked. 40 items and 10-12 aren’t available for curbside (which I never know until an hour before). Next week they’re available. ???  

I rarely get the bonus.  Except this time. I managed to get them stacked. Whoo. Hoo!!  
Unfortunately Ibotta’s automated system flagged my account and prevented me from withdrawing my earnings. (LOCKED ME OUT)
Ticket sent in. Several days of no responses. Finally got an email apology blah about automated system and eventually  my account was unlocked. Immediately withdrew my earnings and darned near deleted the ibotta app and extension browser. 

What can we do to prevent this from happening again?  
I’m so confused 😐 

Ps. I’m aiming to get into the  $1,000 earnings club. Currently at $916.00

0 Likes

TlsKim
Saver

I just realized that my troubles are coming from using Walmart pickup!  😩. I have a pick up tomorrow (Thursday) and will see if Ibotta once again flags and locks my account.  
At first I thought the issues were coming from using ibotta extension browser. This time I m only using the app. 
Crossing digits hoping everything works out. 
I only buy these products for the cash back. 

Have a good day. 😊 

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@TlsKim sounds good, hopefully everything gets resolved!

0 Likes

EmmaLee
Deal Sharer

Yes I won’t be using Walmart pick up again for Ibotta. All of my issues of not getting things and of having things reversed loop back to Walmart pickup. 

0 Likes

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@EmmaLee 

Terrible problem—there should be a time expiration on reversals!!!

I’d be afraid I would get someone on the phone or live chat who can’t understand my southern brogue—written or verbal🤣

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I explained why they happen in this response here. The exact cause can vary but as I said before it's either savers wait ~60 days for credit or they get it nigh instantly and there's a chance for variance.

0 Likes