cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejected Addition Request: Kidz Zevia

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

Makes no sense to me why my submission of the request to add this item to the any Kidz Zevia offer was denied?????

20210127_102744.jpg

Tags (1)
0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Rejected Addition Request: Kidz Zevia

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Which store did you purchase the Zevia Kidz from?

In my Ibotta, I see a rebate at Sprouts for $1.25 and at Albertsons for $.75.

If you purchased it at another store, it may not qualify.

I agree it doesn't say this, but there is no mention of a multi-pack.  It may be for single cans only.  If that is the reason, I would open a request to get your rebate.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Ibotta-Addict  Was it good at the store you shopped?  Mine is showing as Price Chopper and Albertsons

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

One last comment:

If the store you made the purchase at matches Ibotta, try scanning the UPC twice.  The Ibotta app may ask you if this item should be included.  Click Yes and take a picture of the front of the package.  It may take Ibotta a couple of days to get this UPC in their system.

0 Likes

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

The barcode was rejected. 

The  apple flavor 6 pk was accepted,  but i didn't realize until I got home (frlm Sprouts) that this watermelon flavor was not recognized.  Since it should have been recognized, i submitted per usual request procedure.  Assumed Could process receipt today.  Nope. 

0 Likes

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01 yes, the procedure you described is what i always use. That is why it's frustrating! I know the apple flavor matched....too bad that is not the one i took from the shelf 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Maybe they are having issues with their UPC database. 

The latest Freebie (joybol) would not scan, even though I selected the variety that matched the picture.  I did scan another flavor, but it didn't scan either.

Hopefully, they will fix these issues.  Keeping up with the thousands of UPCs for all the different variations has to be a major task for anyone.  I had a situation once where even Walmart's register didn't know about a UPC for a new product I was buying.  Luckily, the cashier at the self service area asked me how much it was and she entered it in. 

0 Likes

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01 @FelskyNY 

I understand that ibotta might not have every barcode in its system, so it's nice they have a procedure for us to submit what they missed. Confusing thing on this is that after i submitted the request to add it (per procedure), it was rejected.  Funny thing....all the other flavors matched without further adieu. The offer should state any flavor except watermelon. 

0 Likes