FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01 @Rickibotta   Mine says only at Stop n Shop

0 Likes

Re: Remember to Cash Out of SavingStar Before November 30

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY  @mmoore01 

I overlooked this earlier.  It excludes the family dollR tree general stores.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta @I received message also,so I went ahead & downloaded coupons.com but I tried to link my PayPal account & continually get  an unable to link at this time. I’ve had acct for years, but have only used  once or twice.. I’ve received $2 rebate.Do I have to have $20 in rebates before it will link? I only have$5.75 in SavingStar 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813

It may be December b4 you get your $.  See the last several messages from Sunday  earlier in this thread

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

IBCOM
Rewards Hunter

Why do we have to cash out of Saving Star this way, thru Coupons.com? 

Why can't Saving Star just allow us to cash out directly to our PayPal accounts? 

I was thinking the $20 min. to payout does not apply for the cash out, but I am not real sure. I also was not sure if you cashed out early, if you could cash out again? I would really like to cash out now, rather than remember to have to cash out later. I hardly think a quarter deal here or there, is worth risking to forget to cash out. But, I guess I will fall sucker for it. 

So the only thing I can think of is that Saving Star may reemerge sometime later as it is being closed thru Coupons.com? It isn't just that Coupons.com kind of owns Saving Star? I think my team of people owns Coupons.com and thus my team of people owns Saving Star? But, I feel some other, it, is deciding things about closing Saving Star that is not on my team. I don't get it, exactly. I like Saving Star and kind of do want to stick with it. I like the fruit and vegetable offers, but find most of the rest of it dull. I just think Saving Star should lower the payout amount like Coupons.com does things. Coupons.com does not keep a running tally of money, it just pays out. 

I also am not really happy there is no pay out bonus or settlement for the loss of a program. I do not think it is right for Ibotta to have a $20 Welcome bonus and I guess other bonuses and for Saving Star not to offer a $20.00 closing bonus to all people. I doubt Saving Star will be running again by the end of the year, or even next year, when maybe they pretend they didn't do it. I am thinking that Ibotta should see some changes, I thought closed all together Dec One, maybe Nov One decided. But, I do not know, when Saving Star reinstated. It would be too weird to just flip and do all these things, after announcing all these things. 

We need to close Saving Star to get rid of the newspaper inset guy who stole the world from me. He is sore loser and can't just let things go and let people reinvent or redesign them. What exactly is running things anyway? We run them till they close-die? Why should we ever let you run things? Nothing was that unique when it was created. The fruit club only gives it enough appeal to make it seem like I loss something. 

I do not like people at the grocery store being obsessed with the offerings on Saving Star or other programs. I do not know or think exactly that it has anything to do with what a store is willing to do, like coupon blogs. These sites like Saving Star are not about what a grocery store is doing. It is what Saving Star is willing to do. Since Saving Star is lying about it's corporate location and it being in Ohio, I don't care. I guess it can close. I don't like businesses that lie about being from Ohio. Ohio is not a place that I want to do business with. Maybe if it reopens it can reopen from somewhere else, maybe Minnesota.       

0 Likes

suekling
Shopper

There have been few offers on SS lately that I would use.  And before that, I couldn't even get the app to work and got no help from them after I emailed.  Now I know why.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@mmoore01 i only have 5.5.75 in SavingStar, however I was given an opportunity to transfer that amount to a newly established Coupons.com acct. so I filled out form.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  @mmoore01 

Well I am not very pleased.  I cashed out my $50.50 balance over a week ago

It has disappeared and they have not answered my emails/tickets in any way.

NO PAYOUTS.  BALANCE of ZERO.  Lifetime earnings of $50.50..

So I gather that everyone has to wait until December.   I thought it was only for those with balance under $20.

(either that or they stole my money......lol)

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I cashed out and got the money deposited into my back account. I just checked and it's there. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

When did you cash out?  I think I did on the 7th.

0 Likes