cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remember to Cash Out of SavingStar Before November 30

Rickibotta
Deal Master

No time like the present.  There are not many offers left, and I didn't want to forget.

So I cashed out today.

So long good friend SavingStar.  You were before your time.

And then you didn't adapt and you have basically died.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
24 Replies

Re: Remember to Cash Out of SavingStar Before November 30

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I actually cashed out last week and then used it twice, so I have to cash out again.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Baby ruth and tomatoes?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Persil and something else - don't recall.  Still can't find a darn single Baby Ruth in the State of NY

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

This COVID is too much for me to bear.   First toilet paper.  Now Baby Ruth.

Certainly Zero bars can't be safe for long at this rate.,

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Thankfully I'm well stocked on Core bars

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

My understanding is that SavingStar money will automatically be sent to Coupons.com, who pay out immediately to PayPal.  Is this not the case?  I have $13.00, not enough for the $20 limit.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I'm not entirely sure that is the case.  Much of what I find is similar to the below, indicating it may take up to dec 31.

Plus I think you have to fill out a form.  I don't believe the two are linked so they wouldn't know what to do with your money.

============================ How to Get Your Current SavingStar Balance

You will need to complete the following steps by November 30, 2020 in order to get your current SavingStar balance. They are requiring SavingStar members to jump through some hoops in order to get the balance earned through SavingStar including signing up for the new Coupons.com app. They are also paying out the balance via Paypal so if you do not have a Paypal account, that may be an issue.

Your remaining balance will be paid out via PayPal by December 31, 2020 if you do the following, according to the website:

1. Download the new Coupons.com app.

2. Sign up or sign in and activate at least one of the new grocery cash back offers.

3. Fill out the form on their website and hit submit.

See all the details about the end of Savingstar, how to cash out your balance and the Coupons.com program at savingstar.com/coupons_com.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Thanks.  I remembered reading something about paying out.  The form is quite simple.  They wanted my coupons.com email and my PayPal email.

There is so little in SavingStar right now, I don't think I will get to $20 before then.  I need to be patient.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01  @FelskyNY 

You may find the Rubbermaid TakeAlongs  ($1.50 WYB2 rebate -SavingStar) at Doillar Tree

I bought some at my store a while back with MQs.

The SavingStar rebate would make each package 25¢.

0 Likes