cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Remember to Cash Out of SavingStar Before November 30

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  11/2 it posted - I dont recall when I cashed out, maybe 24-48 hrs earlier. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I'm wondering if they stopped paying out altogether until they shut down.

Otherwise, why did they steal my money and not yours?

It has been 9 days.  Maybe they will answer my email eventually.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I cashed out to my bank account - where did you cash out to?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Apparently nowhere.......lol

PAYPAL

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

IBCOM
Rewards Hunter

Do any of you know about so called people at the grocery stores opening people/shoppers up to see what media and things they interact with? I guess mostly for the time being things related to coupons or whatever this type of site is labeled, maybe a rebate site, modernized. Don't you think that is intrusive, to open a customer up just to see these things? It is not like being a customer/shopper and getting chit-chatty with a person at the store about your offers. It's not like maybe you volunteered it or maybe incidentally commented on it. I guess they can do it a lot of ways, but this is different than the search/scan type things at Aldi and/or with searches/scans. I hear all the time, eye roll, to open a person up, they need to have food in them. Do you think they need some sample tables or something to give people food just to do this? I guess it is being done a little wrongly to get things tossed out, but I just don't know with the way people are if that will always be the case, you know they always yell OJ. They can I hear look up more things than just coupon sites doing this, but I won't comment for now. I hear the food part will probably be part of something dirtier. Grr... I am mad at all the hoopla they create over these silly sites in store. Do any of you feel threatened or targeted by this concept, even if you are unaware of it happening to you? Do you know what rebate setup money is about? Is that all Ibotta is? How safe is Ibotta even with this concept applied? Isn't this type of money about to run out? I'll think about it, but I don't really think these things have much to do with the Walgreens rebates of times past. Well, maybe if Saving Star closes Walgreens will bring there rebates back! Yeah! And maybe they can make a little like this, although they were pretty cool how they were and at least a little bit online, but not really like this. Hmmm.... Guess Walgreens rebates more than a little fruit club. Is Walgreens funneling 😉 the money to Saving Star directly? Sick. Walgreens has money. People demand a cash payment payout. They will do it, if you demand it, or whatever the word is. I guess we have to see who we can draw in closer. This idea about Walgreens funding Saving Star, it seems twisted, that desperate people presented the idea and made the program. I am not sure if they are doing it with cash/money or some other funny way. Well, I hate to lose the fruit club, but maybe they can switch it over to Checkout 51. Maybe thru the same funding way, which right now, I think has something to do with Co2 emissions, but I have no idea. Something sort of policy related seeming. Not so much setup money, but whatever these trades are, which may not be real money from Walgreens, but I guess in some ways it is. If it is just something for manufacturer goods or companies, fruit seems a little off. But, even those boxed food companies customers, eat fruit. I guess I have to stop and think things thru before I type it out here. I probably won't get to too much more.          

0 Likes