cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Removing items from list

Save80cold
Deal Sharer

I have noticed if I edit/delete something from let’s say Walmart, it gets deleted from my other shopping lists like Publix or target.. Anyone else notice this?

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Removing items from list

mmoore01
Deal Master

I am confused.  Why would you delete it from Your List?  The only time I have removed an item was because I knew I would never buy it.

When I shop in-store, I scan every UPC in Ibotta to make sure it has been selected and is still there.  If you accidentally removed it, you still have the chance to add it back before you check out.

If you are shopping online and you use the browser extension, every Ibotta offer is highlighted.  If it is RED, you need to select it.  If it is BLUE, you have already selected it.  Pretty easy to verify you have the right items. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

it's the same list it follows you on whichever store you're in. it's not just a walmart, target etc list

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Save80cold
Deal Sharer

But some of the stores don’t offer the same rebates, like the free baby bel is not offered at Ingles. It gets knocked off and if I forget to put it back in, it is a loss.. does that make sense..

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

I am confused.  Why would you delete it from Your List?  The only time I have removed an item was because I knew I would never buy it.

When I shop in-store, I scan every UPC in Ibotta to make sure it has been selected and is still there.  If you accidentally removed it, you still have the chance to add it back before you check out.

If you are shopping online and you use the browser extension, every Ibotta offer is highlighted.  If it is RED, you need to select it.  If it is BLUE, you have already selected it.  Pretty easy to verify you have the right items.