cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESPONSE TIME

CFA0809
Shopper

What is the fastest way to get a response / resolve an issue?  I originally submitted a ticket for not receiving a gift card I purchased by withdrawing my earning on December 5th, until today I have received neither a response or a gift card. 

Two days ago I decided to try again( bad idea) purchasing a different card for a different amount and the same thing happened.

I still have not received either of my gift cards but my funds have been withdrawn (a total of $150.00)

This is quite frustrating! 

Anybody know how I can get a quick response to either send the gift card or refund the funds to my account?

THanks!!

6 Replies

Re: RESPONSE TIME

Dana
Deal Expert

A ticket is the only way and that can take up to a week or more since people put in tickets for every little thing. You cashed out your earnings for a gift card where it says cash out(check your spam email) or you bought a gift card used to be called pay with ibotta with your earnings (go to account scroll to gift cards click it the ones you bought will be listed)?

0 Likes

mittens
Saver

@CFA0809    u r not alone. Here’s a link to an ongoing discussion that might help explain your difficulty.

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/community-ideas/amazon-files-complaint-re-ibotta-s-fraudulent-gift-c...

CFA0809
Shopper

Hello Dana,  yes I cashed out my earning for 2 different gift cards for different amounts on 2 different dates. I have checked my spam/ junk box several times a day since the first day and have used the "resend gift card" option several times and still nothing. 

0 Likes

CFA0809
Shopper

Thank you for the link! I'll check it out! 

mittens
Saver

@CFA0809   The plot thickens. Here’s an additional link to a continuation of the ongoing discussion I referenced above.

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deals-forum/re-amazon-files-complaint-re-ibotta-s-fraudulent-gift-ca...

CFA0809
Shopper

Just thought I'd give an update to my original post...

I finally received a response from customer care! They re-sent my gift cards - 1 was for Amazon, and thankfully was NOT part of the fraudulent codes (I've already redeem it!) 

I have not used the second card but I'm hopeful that it will work just like the Amazon one! 

Thanks everyone for replying to my first post!

0 Likes