Re: Return of Laughing Cow FAO

Christie2
Saver

I never could find this last time.  Now's my chance! Here's hoping.  😁

0 Likes

What
Rewards Advocate

@Christie2 I hope you can find it this time! Last time I found it at WM (with the help of the in-store map). Contrary to my expectations, it was NOT located next to the Laughing Cow Cheese that is in similar packaging. Instead it was in the deli section of the store. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

OBSHOP
Deal Ambassador

@What 

I missed this the first time around. I know where this cow is grazing and will wrangle one tomorrow. 

Ready, Set, Shop

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

Had an FAO for this earlier this year and looking forward to another one; this is 1 of the most original creative and delectable things I ever put in my mouth. 

I think most Walmarts put Laughing Cow soft spreadable cheese wedges in the deli section near the front and that I went to just 1 that had it in the regular dairy

0 Likes

knacrelli
Shopper

Sorry if this is a newbie question...

I see the offer in the app for this FAO Laughing Cow blend, and it states it "may be redeemed up to 5 times per receipt".

Does that mean I can buy 5 of these blends on one receipt and get $14.95 cash back ($2.99 x 5)? I want to make sure before I go purchase happy...lol 🙂

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Rewards Advocate

@knacrelli Yes, the new offer does say limit 5.  Just make sure to recheck in store to make sure it doesn’t change.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Expert

Kroger, anyone?

Wondering where kroger puts them. Slim pickings for these in Indiana

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta Ralphs here in CA. No blends, just the regular variety. They’ll probably show up in store after the bonus expires. That seems to be the norm for me. 

0 Likes

SaverGirl67
Core Shopper

I did one redemption tonight. Let’s see if it repopulates and it can be used for the WW bonus. If not you should grab all 5 while you can. 

0 Likes