cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REVLON OFFERS!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Screenshot_20210622-094721_Ibotta.jpg

 Good at multiple stores!  Too bad I used my CVS CRTs, although I do have $5/$25 Revlon and there is $5 EB wys $15 (limit 6) hmmm. 

20 Replies

Re: REVLON OFFERS!

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

I actually had an Almay deal planned out yesterday, but got sidetracked and never made it to CVS.  When I saw the Revlon offers last night, I quickly scratched the Almay.  I did have another plan, but the Face Cosmetics offer was giving me trouble.  I needed foundation and the one I usually purchase, the upc wasn't coming up as a match.  I tried scanning multiple times to get that popup that asks if it should be included, but that never happened.  And I didn't feel like dealing with a ticket, so I kept'a scanning different foundations til I finally got a match hit!

• $14.79 ColorStay Light Foundation (it's in plastic bottle))
  • $11.79 Eye Shadow palette
  • $5.49 Kiss Balm
    • Subtotal $32.07

Used:

• $5/25 Revlon crt
  • $4 off Revlon crt
  • 50% Revlon crt (- $11.54)
  • 50% Revlon crt (- $5.77)
    • discounts $26.31

$32.07 - $26.31 = $5.76 + $2.95 tx.  I did a round up to Cancer, so my total OOP was $9

Received a $10 eb for spending $30 (also spent enough for a $3 Beauty Club EB in a few days) and $9 back from Ibotta; $3 for each offer.  And these 3 offers helped me finish up my Level 2 bonus for $1, Peak Bonus for $3 and Midweek for $3!!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@MelissaR   I used all my CRTs on Almay earlier in the week - as they said Almay or Revlon - I do have $5/$25 left on Revlon, but it doesn't really pay even after tax and Ibotta - so as of right now, I'm going to pass. 

But you certainly got yourself a great deal. 

Audrey
Rewards Hunter

I used the offer at Walgreens yesterday. I bought 2 of the Revlon Colorstay eyeshadows that were buy one get one 50% off (total 7.79). I clipped the $4 off of 2 digital coupon and used the SUMMER10 code for 10% off. I paid 3.70 (including tax for my area) and then received $2 back on each one from Ibotta!

These are super great deals and moneymakers!

I wish there was a cheap way to do this at Walmart to get that Revlon at Walmart bonus

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY  and other CVS experts, I am trying to figure out some CVS deals with the CRT’s and DQ’s I have. I am not sure if I am figuring this out right or if I am missing anything. The only Revlon deal I can see for me is the $4 DQ. So this is my list of what I am thinking of getting:

2 Revlon Colorstay Eyeliners $7.79x2=15.58-4.00 DQ- 6.00 IB-5.00 EB earned=  .58

Mederma Quick Dry Oil $14.99-2.00 CRT? (for first aid products and treatments like bandages or wound care-would Mederma count as first aid?)- 7.00 IB- 5.00 EB earned=     .99

Plus I have a $2 EB that printed off when I picked up my free nail clippers, probably as a welcome back or something. Not sure why else I would have gotten that. 
I also have a $2 off $12 and $4 off $20 pain relief  and a $5 off $25 any food items crt’s that I am trying to figure out how and if I should use. 
Am I missing anything important that I should know before I jump back into CVS?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mikosmama  If you load those offers to your card, you can "shop these deals" and it will show you what CRTs will apply.   Also the price in the store may vary from the app price.

The $2 may be from your "quarterly earnings" which are now being applied when you shop instead. the Revlon will also apply against beauty club in 48 hours.

There are definitely some crest deals which you can do with your digitals.  I did the oral B 4 pack, used a $2/$5 and get $4 back and it was a MM

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY , thanks! I couldn’t figure out why a couple of the crt’s didn’t show up on my app and then I realized they expired yesterday. 😔 oh well, I just need to keep looking and figuring things out. I will be near CVS soon so I will probably pick up the Revlon since I still need some more offers for my WW. I will check out the Oral B deal you mentioned, and see if there are any other IB offers I can claim.

0 Likes

Tarribear
Saver

My Revlon lip Ibotta excludes Kiss Balm, so be careful and make sure to check yours does.

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@Mikosmama  I found Quaker oatmeal on sale 2/$5.  Ibotta has offers for both the canister and instant packets.  I had a $2/$8 breakfast crt, so I added in 2 boxes of Lucky Charms, also on sale $1.99.  Total $8.98 - $2 crt - $1/2 GM cereal mq you can clip to your card.  I then used a $5 eb that was about to expire, so my OOP was $.98  tx.  Got back $.75 for each Quaker offer.

Nique
Skilled Saver

@Mikosmama I read that CVS may honor an expired CRT if it’s not loaded to your card, but I usually load mine so I don’t know from experience.

Keep an eye on those “app only” CRTs. Sometimes there are issues. Happened to me last week. The manager had to manually adjust the price of the item to give me the value. That affected my “$8 off of $40”, so I had to add an item, but I had a list so no sweat. It helps to have a plan B.

Also, manufacturer coupons will still scan within a day or two of the expiration date. I had several Revlon coupons that expired on the 19th. Used them on the 20th and 21st without a hitch, then the Ibotta offers popped up and sweetened the deal.